Κατάλογος ενεργών πολιτικών
ΠερίληψηIf you are not willing to accept these Terms and Conditions you may not use the Site.
Use of website rules
Please read them now. By using the Site you indicate that you accept the Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you are not willing to accept these Terms and Conditions you may not use the Site.
Links to third party websites are for your convenience only. Such websites are operated and controlled by third parties and their inclusion does not imply any endorsement or approval by smempower.com of the materials on such websites.
Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions.
The entire contents of the smempower.com site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks is smempower, its affiliates or other third party licensors and licensed under Creative Commons: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) . You may print and download portions of the material from different areas of the Site, clearly indicated as downloadable materials, for your personal/educational use, provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials.
Acceptable use policy
any material you transmit or post to the Site shall be considered
non-confidential and non-proprietary, subject to any other terms and
conditions relating to publishing through the Site which are agreed with
smempower.com. We shall have no obligations with respect to such
material and we shall have the right to use, copy, distribute and
disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also
have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is
claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Site
constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of
their right to privacy.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Site any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in Greece or any other country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse the Site (including, without limitation, by hacking).
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the provisions set out above or for any other reason whatsoever. In addition, we shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of the provisions set out above.
Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that we are not liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages, including, but not limited to, any loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of goodwill, cost of procurement of substitute services, or any other indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, howsoever caused, and on any theory of liability, whether for breach of contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability), or otherwise resulting from: (1) the use of, or the inability to use, our site and/or services, (2) the cost of procurement of substitute services and goods, (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, (4) the statements or conduct of any third party on our site, (5) reliance on content or postings on our site, or (6) any other matter relating to our site or our services. These limitations will apply whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Greece and any disputes that may arise will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Greek courts.
For all enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Smempower.com reserves the right to amend or replace the Terms and Conditions of website use at any time contained on the site without prior notice. Such changes will be posted to https://smempower.com/terms-of-use/ for your reference and convenience so as to enable you to understand your responsibility as a user.
it is collected, why it is collected, and our lawful reasons for doing
so, how it is held, and how it is processed.
We respect the privacy of all our users, and treat personal information (personal data) provided by you to us as confidential. We know that you are concerned how information about you is collected, processed, used and stored, and we appreciate you trusting that we will do so with every due care and diligence.
The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) enter into force in the European Union and we take the opportunity to improve the experience of the users of our website and the applications we use. Nothing changes with your current settings. We rather improve the way we describe our practices and how we explain the options you need to update.
New General Data Protection Requirements (GDPR)
The new regulation takes effect on May 25, 2018 in accordance with GDPR (Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE)
The main objective of GDPR is the standardization of rules of personal data processing in the European Union.
“Personal data” is all the information based on which it is possible to identify the user, like the name and surname associated with his or her e-mail address.
“Cookie” files – does it affect your rights?
Cookies are files that a given website introduces to the User’s computer through a web browser (with the User’s consent), allowing websites to recognize a given browser in order to acquire and remember selected information about the browsing history. We follow “cookies” to better understand and remember our users’ preferences. You can disable “cookies” tracking in the settings of your web browser.
Your data may be processed in an automated manner (including the form of profiling), however, it will not cause any legal consequences to you or otherwise affect your situation.
You may learn more about our Cookies Policy by clicking here.
Data we collect about you
When you access or use the Site, we may collect and process the following types of information from you:
Information that we collect directly from you. We ask you for a range of personal information when you complete our online forms or applications for specific purposes: We collect personal data in order to:
– Communicate with you about events and activities at the smempower
– Provide you with information you have requested
– To tailor our communications to you
– To manage our website and troubleshoot any problems
– To track the effectiveness of our websites and monitor how users interact with them
Information that we collect from other sources. We may receive contact details from third parties or agencies working for us where you have indicated that you would like to hear from Us. We may also collect personal data from publically available sources such as Facebook, LinkedIn or your Organisational websites. Where We do this We will notify you of the source of your personal data when We contact you wherever possible.
Automatic Data Collection. Information collected via the smempower server logs includes users’ IP addresses and the web pages visited; this will be used to manage the web system and troubleshoot problems. The smempower also uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to understand how visitors engage with our website and so We can improve it.
Retention of your data
We will retain your data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. Where you have requested to be added to marketing or mailing lists your details will be retained until you choose to unsubscribe to those communications. We may contact you from time to time to check that you are still happy to receive those communications.To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, We consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which We process your personal data and whether We can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
You may always choose what personal information (if any) you wish to provide to us. Please note, however, some of our products and services to you may be affected if you choose not to provide certain details, for example, we cannot reply to you without a name or contact details.
If you provide us with your contact details (e.g. postal address, email address, telephone number or fax number), we may contact you to let you know about the services and events offered that we think you may be interested in. You can always choose whether or not to receive any or all of these communications by contacting us.
This is a short summary of your rights:
- Your right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interests, meaning we may not process your personal data any longer unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests. You can always contact us to receive more information about the balance test we have made.
- Your right to access and to move your data. You have the right to request a transcript of your personal data processed by us and additional information on how the data have been collected, processed and shared. The first transcript may be requested free of charge. You also have the right to move your personal data from us to another data controller.
- Your right to rectification. You have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data about you.
- Your right to erasure. You have the right to request that we delete personal data about you, for example, if the information is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was collected, or if we no longer have a legal basis to process the data.
- Your right to restriction. You have the right to request that our processing of your personal data should be limited until we have corrected inaccurate or incomplete data about you or until we have handled an objection from you.
- Your right to withdraw your consent. You have the right, at any given time, to withdraw any consent you have given us. Please note though, that it will not affect any processing that has already taken place.
Please note that our legal rights or obligations, such as privacy and confidentiality legislation, may prevent us from disclosing or transferring all or a part of your information, or from immediately deleting your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information, please contact us.